Pet Rules to Be Post Low on Fridge Door
Dear Dogs and Cats,
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
2. Don't ask for money all the time
3. Are easier to train
4. Usually come when called
5. Never drive your car
6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't wear your clothes
10. Don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children.
I love that!~
I especially love the bit about the bed, and advising visitors to stay off the furniture!
That is awesome!!!!!! That is sooooooooo typical of Aspen!!!! silly cat!!! lol.. we have a king size bed.. and both of us are on one side and Aspen is on the other... lol... and yes.. the bathroom thing is soooo true!! lol... raceway??? lol Nascar has nothing on my house!!!!!! lol and as for stopping on a dime!!! HA!!!!
I love the bed one...Bear has literally pushed me off the bed and onto the floor before. He has also kicked me into the wall. I have a queen size bed...If I had a bigger room, I might consider a king.
LOL, too funny... Odie does most of those things too... lol
I'm going to send a copy of that to my brother & sister-in-law, who got a new puppy 2 months ago
Ok, because of the other post about not posting I'm going to post. I have printed the first section "Dear Dogs and Cats" and I'm going to tape it low on my fridge. The reason I am doing this is because it really enjoyed reading it and I think my daughter will notice it on the bottom of my fridge ( I recently cleaned all the magnets and notes off my fridge, so it's bare) and she will enjoy it too!
FYI, normally I would just go ahead and print it without saying anything, you would never know I read this post, but I do read the posts, I just usually have nothing to say.......lol
Three cats and two dogs. All but one rescued from shelters and the other found at the house. They all find us humans somewhat intersting as toys but otherwise quite useless. It seems to be their world and we are only allowed to interact if we behave ourselves.http://www.pets-on-the-net.com/forum...s/icon_lol.gif
Copyright © 2007 - 2012 www.tendlife.com